FC/D / 2020
[Name of Plaintiff]
(NRIC No. ***)
[Name of Defendant]
(NRIC No. ***)
STATEMENT OF PARTICULARS
1. The particulars of paragraph (6) of the Statement of Claim are set out below:
a) The Plaintiff and the Defendant (collectively known as “Parties”) registered their marriage on [Insert date] at the Registry of Marriages, Singapore.
b) The Plaintiff and the Defendant are Singapore citizens/ The Plaintiff is a Singapore Permanent Resident and the Defendant is a Singapore Citizen/ The Plaintiff is a Singapore Citizen and the Defendant is a Singapore Permanent Resident/ The Plaintiff and the Defendant are Singapore Permanent Residents.
c) Parties do not have any children from the marriage/ Parties have [insert number] children from the marriage namely; (Full name) (Birth Certificate No/NRIC/Identification No) (gender) (current age).
[Please insert pre-made paragraphs here]
d) In light of the above, the marriage has broken down irretrievably and the Plaintiff finds the Defendant’s behaviour to be unreasonable and intolerable. The Parties have lost all love and bond with each other.
e) The Defendant consents to the divorce on the grounds of his/her unreasonable behaviour. The Plaintiff prays that this Honourable Court dissolves his/her marriage.
2. The Plaintiff’s solicitors have conducted bankruptcy searches. The Plaintiff and Defendant are not undischarged bankrupts.
3. The following documents are exhibited herein at ANNEX A:
a) Copy of the Marriage Certificate;
b) Bankruptcy searches of the Plaintiff and the Defendant as at ___________;
c) Draft Interim Judgment;
d) Defendant’s Consent to Simplified Divorce Proceedings; and
e) CPF Checklists signed by the Plaintiff and the Defendant.
4. The Plaintiff has been informed by the solicitor acting for him/her about the options of family mediation or counselling, before filing the Writ.
5. The Plaintiff has not sought professional help with respect to reconciliation with the Defendant.
Name of Plaintiff: